Williams ready to sleep with other menDecember 30th, 2011 - 8:42 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 30 (IANS) Singer Robbie Williams says he would sleep with another man for two million pounds.
The 37-year-old, who is married to actress Ayda Field, was recently asked by a journalist that how much money he would want to get intimate with male friends and he joked it wouldn’t be as much as everyone thought.
“I’ve got a controversial question. How much would it cost for you to sleep with a man?…I’ve thought, I’m coming in, 2mn pounds,” contactmusic.com quoted Williams as saying.
However, the “Take That” star admits he would sleep with actor Brad Pitt for free.
“Brad can negotiate. It’s 2 mn pounds for Santa, but it’s a freebie for Brad Pitt. How much would I have to pay him?” he added.
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams wants 'gay' child - Oct 06, 2010
- Robbie Williams to be dad - Mar 30, 2012
- Robbie William proposes to girlfriend Ayda Field on radio show - Nov 27, 2009
- Robbie Williams proposed to Ayda Field using pack of cards - Aug 12, 2010
- Williams wanted to make sex tape - Sep 07, 2012
- Russell Brand 'regrets never kissing a man' - Jan 06, 2011
- Robbie Williams weds lover Ayda Field in LA - Aug 08, 2010
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Robbie Williams buys diamond-studded watch for wife - Sep 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams opts out of Olympic ceremony - Jul 03, 2012
- I would consider catwalk show: Williams - Sep 28, 2011
- Robbie Williams Weds, Plans Second Reception in Turkey - Aug 10, 2010
- Williams wants to team up with Barlow - Sep 10, 2012
- Won't educate daughter in LA: Williams - Sep 11, 2012