Will.I.Am takes lessons on British slangApril 6th, 2012 - 7:34 am ICT by IANS
London, April 6 (IANS) American singer Will.I.Am, who is one of the judges on Britain’s music reality show “The Voice”, is trying to learn British slang because he sometimes struggles to understand what the contestants are saying.
“Will wants a crash course in youth talk,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Pal Cheryl Cole has taught him some of the lingo but (DJ) Labrinth suggested he watch ‘EastEnders’ (a British soap opera) and ‘Skins’ (a British teen drama). Labrinth (is) also going to take him to a football match,” the source added.
- I will sleep with Cheryl, before Will.i.am does: Fergie - May 07, 2010
- Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet - Jun 29, 2012
- Cheryl Fergison asks Babara Windsor to be Her Bridesmaid - Feb 11, 2011
- Cheryl Cole dating "X-Factor" dancer ? - Aug 19, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wants to appear in Coronation Street - Jun 13, 2012
- Cole, Bieber in talks for new album? - Oct 01, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to team up with Fergie - May 11, 2010
- Kardashian wants to be part of British soaps - Jun 13, 2012
- Cheryl Cole flirted with Prince Harry? - Jun 17, 2012
- BBC Receives 9,000 Complaints Over "EastEnders" Baby Exchange Episode - Jan 09, 2011
- New man in Cole's life - Aug 16, 2012
- Cole asked to manage expenses - Jul 31, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to work with David Guetta - Aug 19, 2011
- EastEnders scoops six gongs at Inside Soap Awards - Sep 28, 2010
- I ain't no womaniser, says Will.I.Am - May 24, 2010