William Shatner not to do a cameo in ‘Star Trek’ prequelNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:34 am ICT by admin
“I don’t do cameos… I can’t imagine what I would do as a cameo,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
Shatner, however, has expressed disappointment on not being a part of the new project.
“Here’s a show with my identity in it and not to be part of it is disappointing… It is a strange construction,” he said.
His co-star Leonard Nimoy is the only original cast member who will appear in the prequel.
Nimoy reprises his role as Mr. Spock in the movie. (ANI)
- William Shatner not reprising 'Star Trek' role - Sep 24, 2010
- Abrams set to discuss Start Trek sequel with Shatner over lunch - Oct 21, 2009
- William Shatner to turn 'Raw Nerve' interviewer - May 25, 2009
- Patrick Stewart delighted with new Star Trek - Jun 15, 2009
- William Shatner not to be a part of 'Star Trek 2' - Jun 21, 2011
- William Shatner slams reports of feud with new 'Star Trek' cast - Apr 27, 2009
- Leonard Nimoy Will Be Retiring From Acting - Apr 22, 2010
- 'Star Trek' sequel gets title? - Sep 11, 2012
- Leonard Nimoy won't reprise Spock role in next Star Trek movie - Apr 21, 2010
- Star Trek director denies Captain Kirk return - May 01, 2009
- Star Trek's Leonard Nimoy retires from acting - Jun 20, 2010
- Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner refuse to talk about Star Trek - May 12, 2009
- Zachary Quinto dismisses rumours of quitting Star Trek - Jan 30, 2010
- Lost creator unveils first Star Trek film footage - Nov 12, 2008
- Zachary Quinto's fingers were glued to get 'Star Trek' salute right - May 08, 2009