William & Kate featured on the cover page of Vanity FairJune 1st, 2011 - 8:16 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, June 1 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were featured on the cover of July’s edition of the Vanity Fair magazine. Prince William and Kate Middleton officially took that title after their marriage on the 29th of April.
The photo which was shown on the cover of the page was taken by Mario Testino last November when the engagement was announced. The picture was among those which were officially released by the Royal Family after the engagement. The pictures were shown to the public in December of last year.
In the inside stories, writer Katie Nicholl made some revelations which were previously not known to the public. The magazine said that William in a bid to ensure that the newly wed’s private life is not blown to the public suggested that the honeymoon of the couple should be delayed. It was indeed delayed and it seems to have worked.
The magazine revealed for the first time that, “William wanted the honeymoon to be a secret. By going back to work before leaving for their honeymoon, they were able to escape. It was a deliberate decoy.”
The magazine also reported that the couple was in the Seychelles on the 9th of May which they did under the radar of the media.
- Royal couple honeymoon on the Seychelles Islands - May 11, 2011
- Wills-Kate choose the same photog for big day as Charles and Camilla - Feb 17, 2011
- Wills, Kate engagement pics to be released soon - Dec 06, 2010
- William, Kate celebrate first wedding anniversary - Apr 29, 2012
- Prince William And Kate Middleton's Engagement Photos Released Officially - Dec 13, 2010
- Will-Kat danced their way to post wedding reception! - May 01, 2011
- Royal Mail to release Wills-Kate stamps to celebrate royal wedding - Mar 29, 2011
- William and Kate to be Duke and Duchess of Cambridge post wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- William and Kate to be Duke and Duchess of Cambridge - Apr 29, 2011
- Sarah Burton is the dress designer for Kate Middleton - Apr 29, 2011
- Will-Kat fly out of palace, honeymoon destination a secret - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate Middleton did her own makeup for engagement pics - Dec 14, 2010
- After naked Harry, come Kate's topless photos - Sep 14, 2012
- Will-Kate spend their post-wedding weekend at home in Anglesey - May 04, 2011
- Saturday August 13 is bookies favourite for Prince William's big day - Nov 17, 2010
Tags: cambridge, decoy, duke and duchess, honeymoon, kate middleton, katie nicholl, last november, mario testino, marriage, prince william, prince william and kate, prince william and kate middleton, private life, radar, revelations, royal family, seychelles, vanity fair, vanity fair magazine, william and kate