will.i.am begs Barack Obama for a jobMay 26th, 2009 - 3:52 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 26 (ANI): Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am wants to work with US President Barack Obama.
The hip-hop icon, who supported the Democrat’s campaign by composing Yes We Can in his honour in 2008, is desperate to join fellow celeb-turned-presidential aide Kal Penn - who is now Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Liaison.
will.i.am had also penned the anthem America’s Song for Obama’s inauguration into the White House in January, reports Contactmusic.
He tells Popeater.com, “Would I take a spot working for this administration? Yeah, in a heartbeat.” (ANI)
- Fergie not quitting Black Eyed Peas - Nov 10, 2011
- Black Eyed Peas opens youth academy - Aug 11, 2011
- Shakira honoured at NRJ Music Awards - Jan 24, 2011
- Fergie praises Kanye West for making hip-hop popular - Nov 13, 2009
- Black Eyed Peas to take hiatus - Jul 10, 2011
- Lucky Lou overwhelmed by Delhi response (With Images) - Jul 07, 2012
- Eid Mubarak, says Kim Kardashian - Aug 30, 2011
- Beth Ditto eager to write songs for Madonna - Jan 29, 2012
- Black Eyed Peas to pay tribute to MJ - Sep 25, 2011
- Black Eyed Peas Gives A Spectacular Performance In Super Bowl XLV - Feb 07, 2011
- Indian American actor Kal Penn to host Obama nomination meet - Sep 04, 2012
- Fergie takes therapists help to make business decisions - Dec 06, 2010
- Black Eyed Peas open music school - Apr 21, 2011
- German artists connect to India with hip-hop graffiti - Dec 09, 2011
- Black Eyed Peas break US chart record - Aug 21, 2009
Tags: anthem, associate director, barack obama, black eyed peas, celeb, democrat, fellow, heartbeat, hip hop, honour, inauguration, job, kal penn, public liaison, s song, white house, white house office