Will Young wants a career breakDecember 19th, 2011 - 10:39 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 19 (IANS) British singer Will Young wants to take a career break but says his busy work schedule won’t allow him.
The “Anything is Possible” hitmaker would love to take a year off work, but is too busy so is trying to schedule a three-month holiday.
“I want to take three months off at least. Ideally, I want to take a year off, but I don’t know if I can, so three months,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Young as saying.
“I absolutely love taking time off. It’s really important. After a few days off, it’s amazing how lazy you can become. It’s slightly terrifying. I used to have a problem switching off, but now I don’t have a problem at all,” he added.
- Will Young achieved everything in 2011 - Jan 02, 2012
- Timberlake engaged - Jan 05, 2012
- Online shopper Rachel Zoe - Dec 04, 2011
- Selena Gomez blames 'unhealthy food' for hospitalisation - Jun 17, 2011
- Olivia Munn too scared to ride bikes - Jul 14, 2012
- Cole wants to inspire underprivileged teens - Jul 13, 2012
- Birds scare Scarlett - Dec 16, 2011
- Cole to improve beauty regime - Dec 23, 2010
- Spartak owner rules himself out of Russian FA job - Jun 27, 2012
- Dannii Minogue scared of embarrassing son - Oct 28, 2010
- I believe in love: Kate Hudson - Sep 01, 2010
- Courtney Cox shares special bond with ex-husband - Apr 10, 2011
- I've no time for kids: Cowell - Aug 24, 2011
- Pratyusha Banerjee too skinny to look vulgar! - Jun 13, 2012
- Cliff Richards to go on hiatus - Jan 25, 2012