Will Young achieved everything in 2011January 2nd, 2012 - 4:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 2 (IANS) British singer Will Young says he has achieved everything he wanted to do in 2011.
The “Come On” hitmaker makes a list of targets at the beginning of each year, and looking back over the last 12 months, he is pleased to have accomplished almost everything.
“I’m a big list maker, so I make a list of stuff I want to do, personally and work wise, and it works because it helps you focus…I wanted to do a cooking course, but apart from that, I’ve done everything else this year,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 32-year-old as saying.
“I minimise my lists, sometimes I put things on there like ‘breathe’, so I can tick it off… No, I’ve achieved everything else I wanted to this year, personally and professionally,” he added.
While he makes lists each year, Young insists he doesn’t believe in New Year’s Resolutions: “I don’t see it as new year, new start, if you’re going to do something, do it.”
- Heidi Range to marry in 2012 - Sep 28, 2011
- With Bieber now, Selena stops flirting - Feb 23, 2012
- 'The X Factor' has been good experience: Spears - Aug 01, 2012
- Lovemaking scenes embarrass Zach Galifianakis - May 22, 2011
- Alex Reid admits making mistakes - Sep 05, 2012
- Nicki Minaj motivated by mother - Apr 26, 2011
- Dolly Parton has no regrets - Jul 24, 2011
- Victoria Beckham's obsessive exercise regime - Mar 25, 2012
- Carrey unsure of finding long love - Jul 02, 2011
- Rimes cancels shows for dental surgery - Jul 31, 2012
- Rachel Wood doesn't aspire to be a star - Oct 28, 2011
- Thandie Newton's low maintenance beauty regime - May 12, 2011
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- Nicola Roberts won't get her nose fixed - Jul 02, 2011
- Mark Ronson wants to marry soon - Sep 25, 2010