Will Smith set to open a High SchoolMarch 12th, 2009 - 4:29 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 12 (ANI): Hollywood actor Will Smith, who recently opened a school named Leadership Academy in California with wife Jada Pinkett Smith, is set to open another one very soon.
After witnessing the success of the Leadership Academy, which educates children from Kinder garden to grade six, the couple is planning to open a High School.
The high school will cater to children from grade six up to graduation, reports Contactmusic.
The couple decided on a new school after Jada spent time developing a home-school program for their own children, Jaden, 10 and Willow, eight.
The Smiths also rebuffed the suggestion that their school would follow Scientology-based program, due to which they had to face a lot of criticism,
They insisted that the school would cater for pupils of all religions. (ANI)
- Smith, Jada still together - Aug 24, 2011
- Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith celebrate their anniversary with a high-five - Jun 11, 2012
- Have Will Smith & Jada Pinkett split? - Aug 23, 2011
- Jada Smith gives up career for kids - Jul 03, 2011
- Will Smith sacks headteacher of his Scientology-inspired school - Aug 10, 2009
- Bieber praises 'father figure' Will Smith - Feb 10, 2011
- Will Smith doesn't like outdoor trips - Mar 17, 2011
- Jada Pinkett Smith Does Not Believe In Imposing Rules On Her Children - Dec 19, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith At "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - May 18, 2010
- Willow Smiths' Debut Single Makes Waves! - Sep 09, 2010
- My kids are fame-savvy: Will Smith - May 25, 2012
- Jada Smith is grateful of husband Will - Sep 05, 2011
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Willow Smith listed as her dad Will's employee - Jan 01, 2011
- Jada Pinkett sacrificed music career for kids - Apr 05, 2011