Will Smith planned three-day Valentine’’s Day celebrations for wifeFebruary 14th, 2009 - 3:00 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 14 (ANI): Romantic Will Smith planned a three day Valentine’’s Day fest for wife Jada Pinkett-Smith, with celebrations starting on the night of February 12 itself.
Talking to reporters on the red carpet at the NAACP Image Awards, the I Am Legend actor said that his wife had no idea he had planned a three-day love fest.
“She thinks we”re just going to Tyler Perry’’s party, but after that I”ve got something hooked up… It’’s three days of Valentine’’s Day, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
On the other hand, Pinkett-Smith was completely unaware of her husband’’s plans.
She said: “Every day is like Valentine’’s Day for us.”
She said that she’’s got an upcoming wedding on her mind, and all her romantic thoughts were on that. (ANI)
- Have Will Smith & Jada Pinkett split? - Aug 23, 2011
- Cowell teams up with Pinkett-Smith for TV show - Jan 27, 2012
- Will, Jada Smith plan romantic getaway on Father' Day - Jun 10, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith At "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - May 18, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith tweets her bikini photo - Jul 30, 2012
- Will Smith, Jada caught kissing - Mar 19, 2012
- Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith celebrate their anniversary with a high-five - Jun 11, 2012
- Anthony, Smith are still friends - Sep 18, 2011
- Willow Smith listed as her dad Will's employee - Jan 01, 2011
- Jada Pinkett Smith Does Not Believe In Imposing Rules On Her Children - Dec 19, 2010
- Will Smith doesn't like outdoor trips - Mar 17, 2011
- Willow Smith Wows The Audience At Milan Fashion Week With Her Trendy Outfits - Sep 29, 2010
- Willow Smith Comes Up With A Trendy Album - Oct 26, 2010
- Jada Smith is grateful of husband Will - Sep 05, 2011
- 'Madagascar 3' tops US box office - Jun 11, 2012