Will Smith needs wife to think hes the greatestDecember 7th, 2007 - 6:41 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Dec 7 (ANI): Will Smith goes that extra mile to be at his very best with his wife because he fears she will dump him like his first love did.
The Hitch star recently confessed that he cannot function unless his wife, actress Jada Pinkett Smith, sees him as if he’s the greatest man alive.
“My grandmother just thought that I was just the greatest… There was a look of pride that my grandmother had in her eyes that became the fuel that I need for life. I need my woman and my mother and my daughter and women in general to look at me with that look that my grandmother had, Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
“I was about 15 years old when my first girlfriend cheated on me and it so destroyed my concept of myself that I wasn’t good enough. I remember laying in my bed and making a decision that I would never not be good enough again.
“I may have gone a little overboard with it in my mind but every single day Jada must have the look. I can’t function if she doesn’t have that look in her eyes, he added.
Hence, he always tries hard for perfection as a father, husband and businessman, he said.
“That means in my movies, as a father, as a husband. I have to educate myself to the place that I can contend as the best on earth and that’s the only way to keep my woman from leaving me, he said. (ANI)
- Bieber praises 'father figure' Will Smith - Feb 10, 2011
- Jada Pinkett Smith tweets her bikini photo - Jul 30, 2012
- Will Smith doesn't like outdoor trips - Mar 17, 2011
- Will, Jada Smith plan romantic getaway on Father' Day - Jun 10, 2010
- Have Will Smith & Jada Pinkett split? - Aug 23, 2011
- Cowell teams up with Pinkett-Smith for TV show - Jan 27, 2012
- Willow Smith a born rebel: Jada Smith - Apr 09, 2011
- Jada Smith gives up career for kids - Jul 03, 2011
- Anthony denies seeing Will Smith's wife - Sep 03, 2011
- Will Smith's daughter to release inspirational song - Oct 23, 2010
- How Will Smith's wife makes their sex life interesting - May 19, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith Does Not Believe In Imposing Rules On Her Children - Dec 19, 2010
- Anthony, Smith are still friends - Sep 18, 2011
- Will Smith, Jada caught kissing - Mar 19, 2012
- Marriage with JLo wasn't sustainable: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011