Will Smith looking after kids but won’t do cookingJune 21st, 2009 - 11:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 21 (IANS) World’s most bankable star Will Smith who is on a break from movies while his wife Jada Pinkett Smith shoots for her TV series “Hawthorne” doesn’t cook for his kids despite staying at home.
Although the “Men In Black” star is happy to stay at home and look after the three children they raise together - 16-year-old Trey from his previous relationship and Jaden, 10, Willow, 8, with Jada, he isn’t keen on preparing meals for the family, reports contactmusic.com.
“Will doesn’t cook. We have other people in the house to do that stuff. But Will does do the parenting. If there are any problems, I don’t have to worry because I have a partner and he has me covered,” said Jada.
“I am so thankful Will is home. Plus, I think when mom works it gives the kids a nice break. It gives them a minute to appreciate you and miss you. Now I hear, ‘Oh, I need mom to do it. I miss you, mom’,” she added.
- Jada Pinkett Smith's kids banned from "talking crooked" to people - Sep 03, 2009
- Music Video By Will Smith’s Daughter - Oct 25, 2010
- Jada Pinkett sacrificed music career for kids - Apr 05, 2011
- Will Smith doesn't like outdoor trips - Mar 17, 2011
- My kids are fame-savvy: Will Smith - May 25, 2012
- Bieber praises 'father figure' Will Smith - Feb 10, 2011
- Willow Smith a born rebel: Jada Smith - Apr 09, 2011
- Jaden Smith wants to perfect his martial art skills - Jun 23, 2010
- Jada Smith is grateful of husband Will - Sep 05, 2011
- Will Smith's daughter to release inspirational song - Oct 23, 2010
- Jada Smith gives up career for kids - Jul 03, 2011
- Pinkett Smith defends her kid's showbiz career - Apr 02, 2011
- Have Will Smith & Jada Pinkett split? - Aug 23, 2011
- Willow Smith Comes Up With A Trendy Album - Oct 26, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith tweets her bikini photo - Jul 30, 2012