Will Smith, Jada caught kissingMarch 19th, 2012 - 2:34 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 19 (IANS) Actor Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, who were reportedly planning to part ways, were caught kissing in Philadelphia.
The couple were having a good time while watching the Philadelphia 16-Miami game Friday night, reports people.com.
“Will and Jada were introduced to the crow to a loud cheer. She affectionately put her head on his shoulder and he affectionately touched her as they smiled,” said a source.
- Anthony denies seeing Will Smith's wife - Sep 03, 2011
- Anthony, Smith are still friends - Sep 18, 2011
- JLo, Anthony come together, again - May 28, 2012
- Jada Pinkett Smith At "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - May 18, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith celebrate their anniversary with a high-five - Jun 11, 2012
- Rihanna inspires Will Smith's daughter - Sep 09, 2010
- Have Will Smith & Jada Pinkett split? - Aug 23, 2011
- Will Smith's daughter in 'Madagascar 3'? - May 14, 2012
- Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens back together? - Jan 09, 2011
- Jada Pinkett Smith tweets her bikini photo - Jul 30, 2012
- My kids are fame-savvy: Will Smith - May 25, 2012
- Will Smith, wife fight over son's tough work schedule - May 19, 2010
- Dunst goes public with new romance - Jan 26, 2012
- 'Madagascar 3' tops US box office - Jun 11, 2012
- Smith, Jada still together - Aug 24, 2011
Tags: friday night, having a good time, jada pinkett smith, loud cheer, march 19, miami game, philadelphia, will smith, will smith and jada, will smith and jada pinkett, will smith and jada pinkett smith