Will Smith dying to take part in British soap operaOctober 19th, 2009 - 7:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 19 (IANS) Hollywood superstar Will Smith is so keen to be a part of British soap opera “Eastenders” that he has requested TV bosses to cast him in the show.
The 41-year-old actor became a fan of the series earlier this year when he was here to promote his movie “Seven Pounds” and now he’s hooked, reports thesun.co.uk
“I was just chilling in my hotel and ‘Eastenders’ was on TV. I literally could not stop watching it. Before I knew it, all I had done was get room service and waste a whole afternoon watching this show I’d never heard of,” said Smith.
“It was so real and gritty. American soaps are all about the beautiful people and being cheesy. This soap had everything. There was fighting, people sleeping around, it had it all going on! I’m a bit busy but when things quieten down I’d love to do a cameo,” he added.
- Will Smith desperate to star in EastEnders - Oct 19, 2009
- Will.I.Am takes lessons on British slang - Apr 06, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wants to appear in Coronation Street - Jun 13, 2012
- Vincent has a crush on Rihanna - Jul 12, 2012
- Cheryl Fergison asks Babara Windsor to be Her Bridesmaid - Feb 11, 2011
- Spice Girls gear up for Royal reunion - Jan 29, 2012
- Kardashian wants to be part of British soaps - Jun 13, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian makes her acting debut - Mar 30, 2011
- Snoop Dogg loves gorging on Indian food - Jan 31, 2010
- Kate Moss's beauty secret? Ice! - Oct 15, 2011
- Brand wants to do film with wife Perry - Apr 22, 2011
- Pauline Quirke speaks about her weight loss - Sep 14, 2011
- Justin Bieber mistaken for 'EastEnders' star Thomas Law - Jun 19, 2010
- EastEnders scoops six gongs at Inside Soap Awards - Sep 28, 2010
- David Cameron enjoys watching the EastEnders - Dec 06, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,