Will-Kate baby in 2012? Bet on it, BobDecember 30th, 2011 - 8:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 30 (IANS) Bookmakers are betting more than 30,000 pounds (around $46,000) on whether Prince William and his wife Kate would have a baby next year.
William Hill are offering odds of 2/5 for a baby, and 6/1 on a child being named John and 8/1 for naming it Diana.
Ladbrokes are offering 5/6 for the couple to become parents, The Sun reported.
Hill’s are betting on a totally different issue but related to the royal family. They are offering 7/2 for Prince Harry and Kate’s sister Pippa to start a relationship in 2012.
- Bookies predict Prince William, Kate Middleton will marry next year - Nov 08, 2010
- Saturday August 13 is bookies favourite for Prince William's big day - Nov 17, 2010
- Prince William Likely To Get Hitched With Kate Middleton In 2011 - Nov 13, 2010
- The bet's on - Kate to wear Queen's diamond tiara - Apr 26, 2011
- The betting odds for Warne, Hurley wedding - Feb 11, 2011
- Pippa Middleton's dress steals the show at the Royal wedding - Apr 30, 2011
- Bob Dylan is the bookmarker's choice for Nobel Prize in Literature - Oct 06, 2011
- Horse named Royal Wedding wins race - Apr 30, 2011
- Horse called Royal Wedding wins race just hours after Prince William wed - Apr 30, 2011
- Prince William to wed Kate Middleton next year, say bookies - Aug 14, 2010
- Facebook fan sites for Pippa Middleton's derriere - Apr 30, 2011
- All set for Will-Kat wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Bookmakers expecting record World Cup betting - Jun 09, 2010
- Euros riding high on Spain - Jun 07, 2012
- World Cup: Pre-match jitters rock England - Jun 23, 2010