Will J. K. Rowling Pen Down More Harry Potter Books?November 15th, 2010 - 9:30 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 15, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): If you are one of those heartbroken “Harry Potter” fans sulking over the end of the series, this news is for you to feast on. In a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, J. K. Rowling has admitted that she “could definitely” write the eighth or ninth “Harry Potter” book as the characters of this best selling series are still fresh in her head. This statement has started fresh speculations on the possibility of more “Harry Potter” books from its creator. Rowling, whose “Harry Potter” series has sold more than 400 million copies, earlier said that she felt she was done with the series and she doesn’t think she would write any further. But to keep the zillion “Harry Potter” fans guessing, Rowling added, “but you never know”.
The “Harry Potter” series might have stuck the landing with the final book “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows”, yet Rowling can revive the series if she plans to rake in more moolah.
Some are of the opinion that the new “Harry Potter” books could be about the adventures of Potter’s children in the mystical world of wizardry. It is not a bad idea to explore as we are more than curious to find out whether Potter’s children can carry out the legacy of the boy with the lightning bolt scar. The adventures of Potter’s grandchildren or a prequel to the series also cannot be ruled out by the others.
J. K. Rowling has her plates full at the moment with other projects. Talks of Rowling penning down the Harry Potter encyclopedia for charity is also doing the rounds. Under such circumstances it is unlikely to receive confirmations about further “Harry Potter” books from her.
- Harry Potter and the Indian fan - one last magical time (Feature) - Jul 09, 2011
- Will The 'Harry Potter' Series Really End With 'Deathly Hallows'? - Nov 17, 2010
- No more Harry Potter books: Daniel Radcliffe - Nov 17, 2010
- Rowling doesn't rule out more Harry Potter books - Oct 03, 2010
- J.K. Rowling May Write More Harry Potter Books - Oct 03, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe Wears a Bra In “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” - Oct 21, 2010
- Warner Bros gifts diamond bracelet to Rowling - Jul 21, 2011
- Emma Watson Feels Sick Of Her 'Harry Potter' Fortune - Nov 04, 2010
- J K Rowling says that there can be more Harry Potter books in the pipeline - Oct 03, 2010
- Rowling plans 'Harry Potter' encyclopaedia - Apr 18, 2012
- J.K. Rowling says 7th Harry Potter film is her favourite - Nov 16, 2010
- J.K. Rowling announces e-books, Pottermore - Jun 23, 2011
- 'Deathly Hallows Part 1' Gets Leaked On Internet - Nov 19, 2010
- Prince Charles laments end of 'Harry Potter' - Jul 11, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe Compares 'Harry Potter' With 'Hamlet' - Nov 17, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,