Will Hurley still be godmother to Elton John’s baby after Warne ‘debacle’?January 2nd, 2011 - 2:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 2 (ANI): Elizabeth Hurley is worried that she might be snubbed as godmother to Elton John’s baby especially after the ‘debacle’ with Shane Warne.
“Elizabeth is worried that she won’t be asked to be a godparent,” the Daily Mail quoted a friend as saying.
“She’s spoken to Elton and David in California since Zachary was born and she knows that David and Victoria Beckham have been asked - but Elton hasn’t mentioned anything to her. He’s pretty unimpressed by the Shane debacle,” the friend said.
Sir Elton John is godfather to the Beckhams’ son Brooklyn, 11, and the friend added, “Elton has a habit of practising tough love and if his beloved friends exhibit bad behaviour, especially self-destructive behaviour, he doesn’t tolerate it.
“Elizabeth is convinced he’s decided to make the christening his way of expressing his disapproval.”
Sir Elton and David are godfathers to Liz’s eight-year-old son Damian. (ANI)
- Elton John chooses lesbian couple as godparents for son - Jan 10, 2011
- Liz Hurley walks the red carpet with son at 'Gnomeo and Juliet' premiere - Feb 01, 2011
- Gaga mourns loss of godfather - Jul 29, 2012
- Lady Gaga to be godmother to Sir Elton John's son? - Feb 25, 2011
- Liz Hurley, Sir Michael Caine congratulate first-time father Elton John - Dec 29, 2010
- Elton John worried about Gaga's health - Jun 04, 2012
- Gaga, a caring godmother - Aug 12, 2012
- Lady Gaga is my son's godmother: Elton John - Apr 23, 2011
- Liz Hurley and Hugh Grant are still the best of friends despite splitting a decade ago - May 18, 2010
- Elton John turns interviewer to Gaga - May 14, 2011
- Liz Hurley 'to live with ex Hugh Grant if she fails to find love again' - Apr 15, 2011
- Elton John plans for second child - Jan 02, 2011
- Liz Hurley's son wants be actor - Dec 29, 2011
- Liz Hurley 'moving into Shane Warne's Melbourne mansion' - Mar 28, 2011
- Every man I've been involved with is terrified of spiders, says Liz Hurley - Jan 04, 2011
Tags: bad behaviour, beckhams son, beloved friends, christening, daily mail, david and victoria beckham, debacle, destructive behaviour, disapproval, elizabeth hurley, elton john, godparent, habit, london jan, shane warne, sir elton john, son brooklyn, tough love, victoria beckham, zachary