Will Ferrell to enter The Office along the lines of Steve CarellJanuary 27th, 2011 - 10:56 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
January 27, 2011 (Sampurn Wire): Will Ferrell is heading to The Office and going to make Steve Carell’s exit smooth. The funny man from the Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy is entering the television comedy arena for four episodes. For the NBC series, the 43year old actor is going to be a boss along the lines of Steve Carell’s character, Michael Scott.
The executive producer of the hit show, Paul Lieberstein, said that they are happy to bring in Will and glad to continue with the tradition of The Office, that is bringing on new talent in the sit-com.
The show is on its Seventh Season and Lieberstein says that with Ferrell they just hope that the American viewers can see what the makers of The Office saw in the actor - “raw sexuality”. It is at the end of the season that Will Ferrell will be appearing on the show as the character of Scott will bid adieu to the show.
–Monimalika Sengupta / Sampurn Wire
- Will Ferrell To Guest Star In NBC's "The Office" - Jan 28, 2011
- Producers of 'The Office' Want Harvey Keitel Replacing Steve Carell - Sep 03, 2010
- Harvey Keitel Could Substitute Steve Carell In 'The Office' - Sep 03, 2010
- Steve Carell to quit 'The Office'? - Apr 29, 2010
- 'Office: the Movie' coming out soon - Sep 04, 2010
- Steve Carell All Set To Bid Adieu To "The Office" - Jun 29, 2010
- Steve Carell Not Sure If He Is Funny - Sep 14, 2010
- Harvey Keitel To Replace Steve Carell On "The Office"? - Sep 03, 2010
- Steve Carell Likely To Bid Farewell To 'Office' - Apr 29, 2010
- Steve Carell receives sixth Emmy award nomination - Jul 18, 2011
- NBC renews "The Office", "Parks and Recreation" and "Community - Mar 19, 2011
- Contentious Ricky Gervais Is Listed To Put In An Appearance On NBC’s ‘The Office’ On ... - Jan 20, 2011
- Warren Buffett to star in 'The Office' season finale - May 11, 2011
- Amy Pietz Pitches For "The Office" - Apr 30, 2010
- Will Ferrell Aka Ron Burgundy Plans For Anchorman 2 - Jul 30, 2009
Tags: american viewers, anchorman the legend of ron burgundy, boss, executive producer, funny man, january 27, legend of ron burgundy, michael scott, nbc, nbc series, paul lieberstein, raw sexuality, steve carell, television comedy, tradition, will ferrell