Will Ferrell ate reindeer eyeball during ‘Man vs. Wild’ stintMay 30th, 2009 - 2:35 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 30 (ANI): Comedian Will Ferrell has revealed that he ate raw reindeer eyeball during his stint in Man vs. Wild.
The 41-year-old star will be appearing on the series along with former military man and survivor expert Bear Grylls, for the promotion of his new film ‘Land Of The Lost’.
The Anchorman star spent two days with Grylls in the frozen Swedish wilderness and learned how to make snowshoes from twigs and light a signal fire.
He also drank his own urine and ate reindeer eyeball, while learning how to stay alive against the odds.
“I did eat the cornea of a reindeer. Bear cut out this little gelatinous disc from the eyeball and was like, ‘Here, try this!’” Contactmusic quoted him as telling Entertainment Weekly.
Ferrell admits the taste and texture was disgusting. (ANI)
- Will Ferrell gets urine-drunk to survive wilderness adventure show - Apr 17, 2009
- Will Ferrell at Man vs. Wild - Jun 03, 2009
- Will Ferrell drinks his own urine to survive Man vs. Wild adventure! - Apr 24, 2009
- Will Ferrell to enter The Office along the lines of Steve Carell - Jan 27, 2011
- Will Ferrell To Guest Star In NBC's "The Office" - Jan 28, 2011
- Kids now don't know practical things - Sep 27, 2011
- Will Ferrell Aka Ron Burgundy Plans For Anchorman 2 - Jul 30, 2009
- Biosynthetic corneas restore vision in humans for the first time - Aug 26, 2010
- Anchorman sequel plan axed - May 01, 2010
- Now, buy the 'World's largest gummy worm and bear' along with tips to eat - Oct 26, 2010
- Will Ferrell's Dream of a Football Comedy - Sep 22, 2010
- Three Neanderthal teeth found in a cave in Poland - Feb 03, 2010
- Caterpillars mimic twigs to fool predators - Apr 05, 2011
- Will Ferrell feels he deserves Oscar - Mar 11, 2012
- Man pours urine over woman on train in Britain - Aug 15, 2012
Tags: anchorman, bear grylls, comedian, contactmusic, cornea, entertainment weekly, eyeball, film land, land of the lost, military man, new film, old star, signal fire, snowshoes, stint, survivor, swedish wilderness, texture, twigs, will ferrell