Will Cheryl Cole appear in ‘Glee’?August 14th, 2011 - 7:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 14 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole has reportedly landed a cameo role in hit US TV show “Glee”.
The singer’s management team, led by Will.i.am of the pop group Black Eyed Peas, is in talks with the show bosses for her appearance in “Glee” as well as the E4 comedy “How I Met Your Mother”, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“Glee” star Matthew Morrison told Reveal magasine in June that she could make it in America if she appeared on the show.
“Cheryl is on the front of every newspaper and magazine in the UK. It’s not the same in America, but I still think she can crack it over there. She is a talented girl,” he said.
Morrison, who plays teacher Will Schuester in the hit TV show, added: “Appearing in ‘Glee’ would be a good way for Cheryl to crack America.
- Morrison thinks Cheryl Cole should appear on 'Glee' - Jun 21, 2011
- Morrison wants to see Adele in 'Glee' - May 24, 2012
- Cole to do a cameo in 'Glee' - Jul 04, 2012
- Elton John in 'Glee'? - Mar 02, 2011
- Lopez wants to appear on 'Glee' - Jan 10, 2011
- Cole splits from long-term manager - May 02, 2011
- Keira Knightley is 'Glee' actor Matthew Morrison's dream guest star - Jan 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole asked to return to 'X Factor' - Jun 06, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow to reprise dating role in 'Glee' - Jan 11, 2011
- Coldplay refused 'Glee' request until show became popular - Jan 10, 2011
- Morrison praises Cheryl Cole - May 14, 2012
- Matthew Morrison Wants Harrison Ford And Justin Timberlake In "Glee" - Oct 14, 2010
- Sir Elton John to record duet with 'Glee' star Matthew Morrison - Oct 10, 2010
- Madonna says she has a crush on Glee star Morrison - Apr 16, 2010
- Now Cheryl forays into Hollywood - Aug 12, 2011