Wilkinson urges Johansson to stop making adsFebruary 22nd, 2012 - 2:36 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 22 (IANS) Veteran actor Tom Wilkinson has urged actress Scarlett Johansson to stop working in advertisements and concentrate on acting.
Johansson, 27, is the face of Moet Champagne and Dolce & Gabbana make-up, but her “Girl With A Pearl Earring” co-star Wilkinson believes the actress is wasting her talent in such things.
“There are times I want to say to actors, ‘You shouldn’t be doing this, this is the one thing you shouldn’t be doing.’ An actress I know quite well, who I haven’t seen for a few years now, but I used to know quite well is Scarlett Johansson,” contactmusic.com quoted the 64-year-old as saying.
“I want to say to her enough is enough already with the ads for make-up. She is such a good actress. She’s probably making bundles and bundles of money being the face of whatever it is. But nevertheless I want to say she’s such a good actress…. I want to say that’s what you do best, the other stuff is secondary,” he added.
- Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up - Feb 18, 2012
- Abhay to sup with Scarlett in Shanghai - Sep 02, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson loses out at Hugh Jackman shirt's auction - Dec 23, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson wants to direct - Apr 02, 2012
- Johansson too sexy for some roles - Jul 14, 2012
- Law obsessed with manicures - May 08, 2012
- No party for Scarlett Johansson on New Year's Eve - Dec 29, 2009
- Johansson loves karaoke - Apr 29, 2012
- Johansson's naked pics jitters - May 21, 2012
- Lohan blasts mean Paris Hilton - May 06, 2011
- Sarandon can't work on computer - Jun 29, 2012
- Johansson goes behind the camera for music video - Jan 19, 2012
- Freida Pinto gets new guardian angel - Mar 02, 2011
- Marriage, the best thing Johansson ever did - Dec 07, 2011
- I don't believe in having any regrets: Johansson - Dec 14, 2011