Wilde, Cooper to act togetherJune 5th, 2011 - 2:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 5 (IANS) Actress Olivia Wilde and actor Bradley Cooper, who are said to be dating, will be seen together in the thriller “The Words”.
Reports that the two are seeing each other intensified after they were spotted together at the after party of Cooper’s new movie “The Hangover Part II” in New York last month.
But the actress’ representative said they were “only friends”, reports contactmusic.com. The thriller also stars Jeremy Irons, Zoe Saldana and Dennis Quaid.
- Bradley Cooper dating Zoe Saldana? - Dec 31, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez has 'romantic dinner' with Bradley Cooper - Sep 12, 2011
- Cooper, Saldana part ways - Mar 29, 2012
- Cooper, Saldana back together? - Jun 02, 2012
- Cooper romancing with Olivia Wilde - May 26, 2011
- Linkup rumours upset Olivia Wilde - Jul 05, 2011
- Olivia Wilde dating Sudeikis? - Dec 31, 2011
- Wilde's secret date! - Sep 21, 2011
- Cooper confirms third 'Hangover' movie - Dec 05, 2011
- Cooper has no time for love - Sep 16, 2011
- Right chemistry is important: Saldana - Sep 07, 2012
- Heather Graham returning to 'Hangover' franchise? - Aug 11, 2012
- Wilde to play Timberlake's mother - Oct 05, 2010
- Cooper impressed with Tyson in 'The Hangover: Part II' - May 23, 2011
- Phil Wenneck is my favourite character: Cooper - Sep 12, 2011