Wild Mark Wahlberg now prefers quiet lifeMarch 18th, 2012 - 3:38 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 18 (IANS) Actor Mark Wahlberg almost lost a movie role because of a fight with Madonna’s friend at a party.The actor, known for his wild past, says because of the fight he almost missed out a part in his 1994 breakthrough film “Renaissance Man”.
“I almost didn’t get the part. I got into a fight at a party in LA with three guys and broke a guy’s nose. It was a few of Madonna’s people, so she called the cops on me. Told everyone this story. Penny Marshall, the producer called me saying, ‘What did you do?’, but then she was like,’Forget that, I’m giving you the part anyway,” contactmusic.com quoted the actor.
These days Mark is much more settled and prefers a quiet life with the family. He enjoys watching emotional films with wife Rhea Durham and their four kids, Ella, 8, Michael, 5, Brendan, 3, and two-year-old Grace.
- I'm an emotional guy: Mark Wahlberg - Mar 16, 2012
- Till death do us part: Wahlberg, Durham - Aug 03, 2009
- Wahlberg Wins A Place In The Famous 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' - Jul 30, 2010
- Wahlberg set to adapt TV series 'Entourage' into film - Jan 15, 2012
- Mark Walhberg Weds Longtime Girlfriend Rhea Durham - Aug 02, 2009
- Marriage is cool :Mark Wahlberg - Aug 03, 2009
- Wahlberg feels humour in 'Ted' may offend people - Jul 09, 2012
- Mark Wahlberg confirms that 'Fighter 2' is in the pipeline - Jun 10, 2011
- Wahlberg, Smith offered $1 mn for charity boxing match - Dec 21, 2010
- Acting on Bieber's priority list - Aug 10, 2012
- Wahlberg dreaded shooting teddy fight - Jul 29, 2012
- Mark Wahlberg receives Hollywood Walk Of Fame star - Jul 31, 2010
- Bieber's basketball movie script not perfect yet - Jun 08, 2012
- Russell Crowe to star in 'Broken City' - Aug 10, 2011
- One of Bollywood's youngest producers learns the ropes - Jul 17, 2010