Wife’s pregnancy a miracle, says TravoltaJune 4th, 2010 - 2:57 am ICT by IANS
London, June 4 (IANS) Hollywood actor John Travolta says his wife’s pregnancy is a miracle and feels blessed.
The “Pulp Fiction” star who has a 10-year-old daughter Ella with wife Kelly Preston, revealed that the actress’ pregnancy came after years of trying to conceive and is thankful to the people who blessed them, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“We tried for several years, and we didn’t think it was going to happen for us. This is a miracle, and we feel blessed and we are so moved by the generous outpouring of support and goodwill we’ve received from people all over the world,” Travolta said.
Travolta, 56, and Preston, 47, lost their son 16-year-old Jett in January 2009, when he died after suffering a seizure during a family holiday to the Bahamas.
- Travolta's wife expecting a son - Aug 26, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome The Newest Member In Their Family - Nov 24, 2010
- 'Preston taking good care during pregnancy' - Jun 09, 2010
- John Travolta And Kelly Preston To Welcome Their Baby Boy In November - Aug 27, 2010
- John Travolta Expecting Twins? - May 27, 2010
- John Travolta welcomes third child - Nov 24, 2010
- John Travolta, wife Kelly Preston expecting new baby - May 19, 2010
- Scientology helped me deal with son's death: John Travolta - Jan 29, 2010
- John Travolta And Kelly Preston Are Expecting An Adorable Baby Later This Year - May 20, 2010
- John Travolta 'spoke to dead son about new baby in dream' - Aug 01, 2010
- Scientologist Kelly Preston had a 'silent birth' when she welcomed son - Jan 21, 2011
- John Travolta and wife Kelly to name baby boy 'Benjamin' - Nov 08, 2010
- John Travolta's wife eagerly waiting for baby boy - Sep 18, 2010
- John Travolta drops extortion charges - Sep 07, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,