Why was Sheen sacked from sitcom?June 26th, 2012 - 7:50 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 26 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen says his outspoken behaviour led to his ouster from famous sitcom “Two And A Half Men”.
“I started to unravel. I finally just said things I had always been thinking. But in the middle of a psychotic break,” the 46-year-old told Playboy magazine.
Sheen said he never thought about what the circumstances would be.
“Yeah. It was surreal. And it never occurred to me where this was going to end up or how it was going to be perceived,” he said.
Sheen will soon be seen in the much-anticipated comedy series “Anger Management”, where he will be seen playing the role of a former minor league baseball player who overcomes his anger issues to become a non-traditional therapist.
- Sheen invites Longoria for 'Anger Manegment' cameo - Aug 25, 2012
- Charlie Sheen set for TV comeback - Feb 23, 2012
- Sheen doesn't believe in rehab - Jun 27, 2012
- 'Anger Management' gets 90 episode extension - Aug 31, 2012
- Sheen's 'Anger Management' viewership drops - Jul 08, 2012
- Charlie Sheen quits Twitter - Jul 15, 2012
- Michael J. Fox wants Charlie Sheen back on 'Two and a Half Men' - Apr 11, 2011
- Sheen's TV comeback big hit - Jul 02, 2012
- Sheen returns to acting with 'Anger Management' - Jul 19, 2011
- Has Charlie Sheen found a new girlfriend? - Feb 15, 2011
- Charlie Sheen wants to star in a Major League sequel - Feb 22, 2011
- Charlie Sheen to be killed off in TV series - Jun 28, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' production halted after Charlie Sheen assails creator - Feb 25, 2011
- Pattinson is die hard fan of Charlie Sheen - Mar 03, 2011
- I thought Kutcher was terrific: Sheen - Sep 27, 2011
Tags: anger issues, anger management, charlie sheen, circumstances, comedy series, minor league baseball, minor league baseball player, ouster, playboy magazine, psychotic break, sitcom, two and a half men