Why Rihanna missed best pal Katy Perry’s weddingOctober 26th, 2010 - 5:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 26 (ANI): Rihanna was nowhere to be seen when best pal Katy Perry tied the knot with Russell Brand in India over the weekend.
Rihanna was on hand for Perry’s epic Vegas bachelorette bash in September, but wasn’t among friends and family when the singer wed on an Indian tiger reserve on Oct. 23.
“Rih was finishing her album, and she just switched managers, so she had to pull out at the last minute,” Usmagazine.com quoted a source close to the singer as saying.
“It was always sort of up in the air that she would go anyway, and Katy knew that.
“They saved her a room just in case, but they always knew it would be nearly impossible for her to make it as she’s still finishing the album and it’s out in a few weeks. Rih was in the studio all weekend,” the source added.
Perry and Brand exchanged their vows against “the inspirational and majestic countryside of Northern India,” in a ceremony officiated by a Christian minister, according to her rep. (ANI)
- Katy Perry, Russell Brand 'overjoyed to be wed' - Oct 25, 2010
- Rihanna Gives Best Friend Katy Perry's Wedding A Miss - Oct 27, 2010
- Perry parties with celeb friends - Jun 28, 2012
- Katy Perry, Russell Brand 'overjoyed' to be married - Oct 24, 2010
- Rihanna Reveals Why She Missed Katy Perry's Wedding - Oct 31, 2010
- Katy Perry thanks fans for support - Jan 09, 2012
- Rihanna disappointed to miss best pal Kate Perry's Indian wedding - Oct 29, 2010
- Russell Brand labelled the ultimate 'bridezilla' by fiance Katy Perry - Mar 31, 2010
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Katy Perry pens down lyrics about split - Jan 06, 2012
- Perry turns down $20 mn 'American Idol' offer? - Aug 26, 2012
- Katy Perry avoids ex-husband Russell Brand - Mar 20, 2012
- Planning Katy Perry's bachelorette party puts Rihanna 'under pressure' - Aug 08, 2010
- Katy Perry wants Rihanna to strip at her bachelorette party - Jun 22, 2010