Why Joss Stone will find it difficult to adoptNovember 21st, 2007 - 4:38 pm ICT by admin
London, Nov 21(ANI): If singer Joss Stone ever joins the adoption bandwagon, she would end up taking on a whole family, for she would be too guilt ridden if she took just one child away.
Id feel bad taking one child away Id have to adopt a family! the Daily Express quoted her, as saying.
For the moment however, the singer has no plans to adopt like Angelina Jolie or Madonna, for shes just too young.
Im only 20 Im way too young, she said.
The Devon born singer is closely associated with Barnstaple-based charity Amigos, which helps communities in Africa.
Theyre setting up an agricultural college for orphans in Uganda, she said. (ANI)
- Jolie not adopting fourth child - Feb 15, 2011
- I want to see Angelina Jolie in my clothes: Klass - Jul 26, 2012
- I want to adopt orphans: Robbie Williams - Jun 20, 2010
- LiLo to take humanitarian crown from Madge and Jolie? - Aug 04, 2010
- 'Suri Cruise best dressed celebrity child' - Jan 18, 2012
- Wyclef Jean requests Brangelina to adopt next child from Haiti - May 27, 2010
- Angelina Jolie hates Barack Obama - Nov 26, 2009
- Bullock, Jolie most charitable mums in Hollywood - Mar 11, 2012
- Multi-billionaire Madonna's brother is homeless - Oct 23, 2011
- Geri Halliwell too wants to adopt from Africa - Apr 24, 2009
- Angelina Jolie to adopt child from Haiti - Jun 21, 2010
- Angelina Jolie won't adopt kid from Haiti - Feb 13, 2010
- Madonna axes board of directors of her Raising Malawi charity - Apr 03, 2011
- Madonna to open an orphanage - Jun 30, 2011
- Jolie to adopt fourth child from Haiti? - Feb 08, 2011
Tags: adopt a family, adoption, africa, agricultural college, angelina jolie, bandwagon, barnstaple, born singer, charity, child away, daily express, devon, guilt, joss stone, madonna, one child, orphans, uganda