Why Johnny Depp won’t marry his girlfriend of 12 yearsDecember 3rd, 2010 - 4:38 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 3 (ANI): ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ star Johnny Depp has revealed why he hasn’t tied-the-knot with his girlfriend of 12 years Vanessa Paradis.
“I’d be so scared of ruining her last name. She’s got such a good last name,” UsMagazine.com quoted him as telling Extra.
The three-time Oscar nominee added he already feels as if he’s wed to the French model/actress.
“I never found myself needing that piece of paper. Marriage is really from soul to soul, heart to heart. You don’t need somebody to say, okay you’re married,” he said.
However, Depp admitted he’d be willing to take the plunge, “if Vanessa wanted to get hitched.” (ANI)
- Depp has no plans to marry Paradis - Dec 03, 2010
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Depp to get 60 mn pounds from next 'Pirates' movie - Aug 21, 2012
- Johnny Depp wants to 'run away screaming' from technology - Jan 11, 2011
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011
- Johnny Depp to direct a documentary on rocker Keith Richards - Apr 25, 2010
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Depp trying to patch up with Paradis? - Jul 22, 2012
- Johnny Depp Will Not Marry Vanessa Paradis! - Dec 03, 2010
- Depp gives partner standing ovation - Feb 18, 2011
- Depp, Paradis split because of Jolie - Feb 07, 2012
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012