Why Depp loves private planes?November 8th, 2011 - 3:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 8 (IANS) Johnny Depp has revealed he prefers to fly on private planes so that he can smoke.
“On a private plane you can smoke and this makes it an incredibly expensive habit,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Depp as saying.
“Also, with the commercial flight thing, it just gets a little weird when you’re standing in line and suddenly you’re not just a guy standing in line any more, you become sort of unusual to people, who start staring at you,” he added.
The 48-year-old actor gave up smoking for two-and-a-half years and only took up the habit again after working on “The Rum Diary”.
- 'The Rum Diary' will have shelf life: Depp - Nov 14, 2011
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Depp's 'The Rum Diary' to release Nov 4 - Oct 27, 2011
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011
- I'll never find the right man: Dunst - Jul 12, 2012
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Michael Sheen recalls rejection days - Oct 31, 2011
- Depp reveals what he would like to do before he quits acting - Feb 22, 2011
- Johnny Depp gifts Robinson his 'personal book' - Sep 25, 2011
- Is Johnny Depp dating bisexual Amber Heard ? - Jul 03, 2012
- It's personality over looks for Pixie Lott - Jan 08, 2012
- Depp voted 'hat' person of the year - Mar 17, 2011
- It was challenging to do fight scenes: Johansson - Apr 13, 2012
- Good boyfriend must learn to say sorry: Bieber - Mar 27, 2012
- 'The Rum Diary' - Resistance is the message (IANS English Film Review) - Nov 05, 2011