Why Amy Winehouse went back to St LuciaApril 14th, 2009 - 1:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 14 (ANI): Amy Winehouse’s mother has revealed that she was desperate to make her daughter get away from her jailbird husband Blake Fielder-Civil.
Mum Janis confessed she wanted her girl to be at distance from her “controlling and manipulating” son-in-law, which is why she encouraged the singer to fly to St Lucia.
“We had to get her out of his reach,” the Sun quoted Janis as telling Heat.
“He doesn’t have her number out there. When Amy was back she was in touch with Blake but personally, as her mother, I find him very controlling and manipulating,” she added.
The concerned mum continued: “I think Amy is finally coming round to seeing that the marriage just isn’t worth it.
“She’s getting cleaned up, which says a lot, and she’s really put her mind to getting her life back together. So I’d be devastated if she got back with him.
“She doesn’t need Blake in her life. She is getting used to the fact that he’s not good for her.” (ANI)
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's family threatens to break ties with her - Aug 25, 2009
- I'm completely devastated: Amy Winehouse's father - Jul 25, 2011
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Amy Winehouse 'to remarry ex hubby in Vegas' - Mar 10, 2010
- Winehouse's parents approve of new boyfriend - Jun 23, 2010
- Amy Winehouse 'asks new lover to move into her London home' - Jun 25, 2010
- Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes mom - Jul 10, 2012
- Amy Winehouse to move in with new beau? - Jun 25, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012