Whoopi Goldberg urges Winehouse to quit drugsMay 12th, 2009 - 12:42 am ICT by IANS
London, May 11 (IANS) Holywood comedienne Whoopi Goldberg has urged troubled British singer Amy Winehouse to beat her drink and drug demons - warning her that her lifestyle will kill her if she continues with the same.
“The Color Purple” star even offered a message of support to Winehouse, who is currently recording her third album in St. Lucia, reports contactmusic.com.
“I love this girl, that talent is just so great. Amy, come on baby, you can do this,” she said on BBC Radio 4’s “Desert Island Discs”.
- Whoopi Goldberg urges Amy Winehouse to beat drink, drugs problems - May 11, 2009
- We did our best to save Amy: Mitch Winehouse - Jul 09, 2012
- Winehouse wants baby - Apr 06, 2011
- Winehouse had plans to adopt? - Aug 01, 2011
- Brown asks Rihanna to curb wild behaviour - Jul 15, 2012
- Amy Winehouse, Lady Gaga duet rumours are false - Jul 30, 2010
- Lohan to feature on 'Glee'? - Mar 28, 2012
- Posthumous Amy Winehouse album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Winehouse's 'Back To Black' dress on auction - Nov 10, 2011
- Gaultier defends Winehouse-inspired show - May 05, 2012
- Whoopi Goldberg opens up about her drug addiction - Feb 04, 2011
- Adele declines Winehouse tribute show - Jul 20, 2012
- We've got the old Amy Winehouse back, says mum - Jul 21, 2009
- Winehouse on lookout for new guy - Sep 18, 2010
- Celebs mourn 'incredible talent' Amy Winehouse's death - Jul 24, 2011