Whoopi Goldberg defends Mel Gibson and says that he is not a racistJuly 13th, 2010 - 10:32 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, July 13 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Finally actor Mel Gibson has someone who is speaking in his defense. He has faced criticism over his unflattering comments to his ex girlfriend Oksana, which has also been made available on the Internet. Whoopi Goldberg has stood up in defense of the noted actor and director.
Whoopi insists that she has known Mel for a long time and that he is not a racist at all. However she did not approve of his choice of words and esp. the N-word that he had used for his ex. Whoopi insisted that he is not racist, but on the contrary he is simply being a ‘bonehead’.
Whoopi said on ‘The View’ show that, “I have had a long friendship with Mel. You can say he’s being a bonehead, but I can’t say he’s a racist having spent time with him in my house with my kids. Make no mistake (he’s not a racist).”
The audio of the fight between Mel Gibson and the mother of his daughter has been leaked on the Internet and it is creating waves. However it ought to be mentioned that till now the representatives of Mel Gibson and Oksana have not vouched for the authenticity of the tape.
- LA judge orders Mel Gibson to surrender all his firearms - Jul 18, 2010
- Mel Gibson is a bonehead, not a racist: Whoopi Goldberg - Jul 13, 2010
- Mel Gibson's movie 'The Beaver' to release in March-April 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- Mel Gibson slammed over alleged taped rant - Jul 02, 2010
- Now, Bill Clinton to star in 'The Hangover Part II' - Nov 15, 2010
- Mel Gibson Wishes To Give 1% Of His Monthly Expense To Daughter - Aug 22, 2010
- Mel Gibson denies that he had an affair with Violet Kowal - May 11, 2010
- Mel Gibson Sheds Tears For Daughter Lucia - Nov 12, 2010
- Grigorieva claims Gibson hurt their baby - Jul 16, 2010
- Why Did Oksana Grigorieva Tape Mel Gibson? - Nov 19, 2010
- Mel Gibson 'may have to listen to rant tapes during deposition' - Nov 01, 2010
- Mel Gibson's Deplorable Racist Rants Taped - Jul 03, 2010
- Mel Gibson and ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva file restraining orders against the other - Jun 27, 2010
- Gibson, Grigorieva reach deal - Aug 28, 2011
- Gibson's lawyer slams his ex-girlfriend's allegations - Jun 28, 2010