Who Won DWTS? And Who Got The Max Publicity?November 25th, 2010 - 8:42 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Nov 25, (THAINDIAN NEWS) For all those who missed out on the finale of the most talked about season of ‘Dancing With The Stars’, the web has been the only reliable source of information. The bloggers too have been split in its verdict about the top 3 but none complained about the winner. ‘Dirty Dancing’ star Jennifer Grey won the 11th season of the celeb dance competition and her heroic win got all the praises that it deserved.
In spite of Jennifer Grey giving one stellar performance after another throughout the competitions and being one of the favorites to win the show, she has not been the most talked about celeb on the show. Sarah Palin’s daughter, Bristol Palin stole the limelight when it came to publicity, be it positive or harsh. The 20 year old daughter of the former governor went in an out of the news through the entire season and more so when she was named in the top 3. While Kyle Massey’s inclusion in the top 3 did not shock many, Bristol Palin’s selection in stead of pop star Brandi’s raised a few eyebrows and even questions on the voting system.
Jennifer Grey, however, proved to be too much of a dancing veteran when it came to competing with people less than half her age. Scoring perfect 30s even in the finale, in spite of the back injury, proved that she was there to win and nothing else. Bristol Palin on the other hand turned to be a rather lame competition for Jennifer Grey as she managed to score just 104 judges’ points out of the total 120 from the four dances in the finale. Kyle Massey scored 110 and Jennifer Grey went close to absolute perfection with judges awarding her 118 points.
- The Hopes And Disappointments In The Top 3 of DWTS - Nov 17, 2010
- DWTS Results: Jennifer Grey And Derek Hough Bag The Mirrorball Trophy - Nov 24, 2010
- Bristol Palin Speaks About "Dancing With The Stars" - Nov 23, 2010
- Karina Smirnoff Favors Bristol Palin In "DWTS" - Nov 23, 2010
- Bristol Palin: Will She Shock Us? - Nov 18, 2010
- Stars Perform Their Best To Woo The Judges In "Dancing With The Stars" Episode 9 - Nov 16, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Kicks Off With A Bang - Sep 21, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Crowned As "Dancing With The Stars" Winner - Nov 24, 2010
- Man Shoots TV When Brandy Leaves Dancing With The Stars - Nov 18, 2010
- Bristol Palin Fails To Grab Mirror-Ball Trophy On "Dancing With The Stars" - Nov 24, 2010
- Bristol Palin is a strong contender to win DWTS - Nov 23, 2010
- Prayer helped me through DWTS controversy: Bristol Palin - Nov 25, 2010
- DWTS: Bristol Palin Got Eliminated! - Nov 17, 2010
- DWTS: Brandy And Maksim Chmerkovskiy Shown The Door This Week - Nov 18, 2010
- Jennifer Grey clinches 'Dancing With the Stars' trophy - Nov 24, 2010
Tags: absolute perfection, back injury, brandi, dance competition, dancing with the stars, dirty dancing, entire season, eyebrows, four dances, jennifer grey, kyle massey, limelight, meena, pop star, praises, sarah palin, star jennifer, stead, stellar performance, voting system