Who Is Willow Smith’s Role Model?November 25th, 2010 - 5:05 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
The tiny tot idolizes her celebrity parents Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith. She has grown up watching them doing wonders on screen as well as off-screen. The aura of her parents have influenced Willow so much that she wants to be as popular like them.
She is only 10 now but has already a goal for herself at this age. Inspired from her parents, the little girl went on winning the ‘Young Artist Award’ for her role in the 2008 film ‘Kit Kittredge: An American Girl’. She has done voice-over on Television and has made it to Top 20 at the Billboard chart this year with her much talked single ‘Whip My Hair’.
Willow is also the youth ambassador for ‘Project Zambi’ that supports kids orphaned by AIDS in Africa. She is perfectly taking the empire of her parents ahead with her constant performance in the entertainment industry as well as in social life. So, she justifies when she says that her parents are her real idol.
- Willow Smith – What’s Her Latest Hairstyle? - Dec 18, 2010
- Willow Smith listed as her dad Will's employee - Jan 01, 2011
- Willow Smith: What Is Her Ambitious Dream? - Dec 09, 2010
- Willow Smith gets advice from Jay-Z, Beyonce - Dec 13, 2010
- Willow Smith - The Wonder Girl Continues To Rule! - Nov 16, 2010
- Rihanna inspires Will Smith's daughter - Sep 09, 2010
- Music Runs In Her Blood, Says Willow Smith - Nov 22, 2010
- Willow Smith Comes Up With A Trendy Album - Oct 26, 2010
- Will Smith's daughter in 'Madagascar 3'? - May 14, 2012
- Music Video By Will Smith’s Daughter - Oct 25, 2010
- 'Madagascar 3' tops US box office - Jun 11, 2012
- Willow Smith To "Buy Life" - Oct 29, 2010
- Cowell teams up with Pinkett-Smith for TV show - Jan 27, 2012
- 9-Year Old Willow Smith Into The Pop Machine Grind - Oct 25, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith celebrate their anniversary with a high-five - Jun 11, 2012
Tags: aids in africa, american girl, artist award, billboard chart, celebrity parents, empire, entertainment industry, jada pinkett smith, kit kittredge, little girl, role model, single whip, will smith, will smith and jada, will smith and jada pinkett, will smith and jada pinkett smith, willow smith, young artist, youth ambassador, zambi