Who is SRK’s confidant? (Movie Snippets)June 27th, 2012 - 5:36 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 27 (IANS) Shah Rukh Khan says in the absence of his parents, he confides his secrets and fears in his profession — acting.
“Your innermost secrets you should confide to your mother and your fears to your father. I have neither, so I end up confiding it to my acting,” tweeted King Khan, who completed two decades in Bollywood recently.
The 46-year-old superstar’s father died when he was just 15, and, and his mother died in 1990 after prolonged illness.
Each parent discovers things themselves: Abhishek
Actor Abhishek Bachchan, who is married to Aishwarya Rai, became a father in November last year. He says he is still unsure how his life has changed after the arrival of his daughter Aaradhya.
“It is like there is another person for whom you are willing to do anything. Your responsibilities are there, but I don’t know how life changes,” Abhishek said.
“There is no rulebook and you just do what you feel is right. Each parent will discover things themselves,” added the 36-year-old.
Farah, Boman are ‘kadak’ cracker: Bela Sehgal
“Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi” director Bela Sehgal says while no one thought of bringing Farah Khan and Boman Irani together on screen, she felt they would share a crackling chemistry.
“Nobody would have thought of Boman and Farah together as a couple. When I thought of both of them, I felt it would be a ‘kadak’ cracker,” said Sehgal.
“Now when I will release my film with other big films, people will turn around and say ‘Farah and Boman?’… It’s a unique couple, why not?” she added.
The movie is set to release Aug 24.
- Boman romances Farah in 'Shirin...' at wife's behest - Aug 22, 2012
- Farah, Boman's 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' moment - Jul 17, 2012
- Without Shirish's support, couldn't have acted: Farah - Jun 20, 2012
- I'm not comfortable with romantic scenes: Boman Irani - Jul 28, 2012
- Shah Rukh showers praise on Farah - Jul 24, 2012
- Karan Johar not keen on making legendary love stories - Jul 17, 2012
- We all want Sanjay to get married: Bela Sehgal - Jun 22, 2012
- 'Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi': Farah shines in pastiche Parsi romance (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Aug 25, 2012
- When Farah danced to Geeta's tune - Jul 15, 2012
- I almost fainted when Shirin's role was offered: Farah - May 31, 2012
- Farah got kiss scene removed from 'Shirin Farhad...' - Jul 27, 2012
- The perks of being Sanjay Bhansali's sister - Jun 28, 2012
- 'Shirin Farhad Ki...' has an unusual story: Madhuri - May 31, 2012
- At 49, I'm still looking for love: Sanjay Leela Bhansali - Aug 25, 2012
- Shirish won't enjoy watching me with someone else: Farah - Jul 26, 2012
Tags: abhishek bachchan, aishwarya rai, bela, bollywood, boman irani, confidant, cracker, crackling, farah khan, innermost secrets, june 27, king khan, life changes, padi, sehgal, shah rukh khan, shirin farhad, snippets, srk, toh