Who doesn’t like Adele, asks RihannaApril 20th, 2012 - 5:35 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 20 (IANS) Rihanna believes people should not dislike British singer Adele and says she would personally deal with the hater if there were any.
“Well, who doesn’t like Adele? Honestly, if I find somebody who doesn’t like Adele there will be trouble. I’d take that very personally,” aceshowbiz.com quoted the singer as saying.
Both Rihanna and Adele were recently named among Time’s 100 Most Influential People of 2012. They were listed along with Kristen Wiig, Barack Obama, Jeremy Lin, Stephen Colbert, Raphael Saadiq, Kate Middleton and Pippa Middleton.
- Knightley awed by Lagerfeld - Aug 01, 2012
- Hollywood celebs inundate Twitter with royal wedding comments - Apr 30, 2011
- Lagerfeld's comment upsets Pippa Middleton - Aug 12, 2012
- US men big fans of Pippa: Timberlake - Oct 31, 2011
- Karl Lagerfeld: 'I don't like Pippa Middleton's face' - Aug 01, 2012
- Adele to release new single - Apr 04, 2012
- Kate, Pippa voted beauty icons of the year - Dec 28, 2011
- Kristen Wiig Linked To Strokes Star Fabrizio Moretti - Dec 08, 2011
- Cole not keen to imitate Rihanna - May 29, 2012
- 'Stunning' Pippa Middleton steals the show on Kate's big day - Apr 30, 2011
- Pippa Middleton to get armoured car - Jun 25, 2011
- Pippa Middleton's dress steals the show at the Royal wedding - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate Middleton secretly confirmed into Church of England - Apr 14, 2011
- Facebook fan sites for Pippa Middleton's derriere - Apr 30, 2011
- Pippa is friends with Halliwell - Oct 15, 2011