Whitney’s girl seen kissing ‘adopted’ brotherMarch 12th, 2012 - 5:20 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 12 (IANS) Singer Whitney Houstan’s troubled teen daughter got into a bizarre relationship with her ‘adopted brother’.
Nineteen-year-old Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon, 22, have been seen kissing and holding hands at a store near their home. The youngsters have also been swapping a string of intimate tweets, reports thesun.co.uk.
Whitney, who was found dead in a hotel last month at Beverly Hills, started looking after Nick 10 years ago when his own mum was unable to care for him.
Nick lived with the singer and her daughter in Atlanta, but was not officially adopted.
- Houston's secret 'son' to get share in wealth - Feb 26, 2012
- Daughter pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Aug 10, 2012
- Winfrey interviews Houston's girl - Mar 08, 2012
- Gordon plays down Houston 'romance' rumours - Mar 16, 2012
- Bobby Brown says his daughter 'doesn't do drugs' - Mar 09, 2011
- Houston's daughter shattered by mom's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Houston planned to remarry Bobby Brown? - Mar 23, 2012
- Houston's daughter not adopting mom's last name - May 31, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012
- Houston leaves fortune for daughter - Mar 08, 2012
- Houston to get posthumous award - May 17, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina to see Whitney's body Saturday - Feb 17, 2012
- Whitney Houston is sending her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown to rehab - Mar 17, 2011
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Whitney Houston: Another star falls (Roundup) - Feb 12, 2012