Whitney Port’s party quick fix - push-ups!July 17th, 2011 - 8:27 am ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) American model-actress Whitney Port says she hardly gets time to work out, so she has a quick fix method to look fit whenever she has any night outings. She just spends a while doing push-ups.
The former “The City” star-turned-fashion-designer says it is her on the move work that is to be blamed for lack of time for any exercise. But whenever she gets time, she practices some push-ups to keep herself toned, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Push-ups get me pumped. I’ll do them before we go out at night. I hardly exercise when I travel which is which is not so great. Before my friends were like, ‘no, please don’t do that.’ And now it’s just like, ‘okay, go for it!’” said Port, who was on a recent trip to Britain and Ireland.
- Britney needs a makeover: Whitney Port - Jul 02, 2012
- I prefer myself heavier: Kelly Brook - Jun 20, 2012
- I love Yoga: Jennifer Aniston - Jul 11, 2011
- Cowell does 500 push-ups a day! - Oct 02, 2011
- Aniston stays in shape with spinning - May 14, 2011
- Whitney Port loves British fashion - Aug 04, 2012
- 'Fashion shows not just about clothes' - Jul 04, 2012
- Simon Cowell doesn't believe in cosmetic surgery - Dec 24, 2011
- Hathaway uncomfortable with sex scenes in new film - Dec 24, 2010
- Whitney Port feels sexy in stiletto heels - Apr 18, 2011
- Simpson trying to get in shape for wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with vintage lingerie - Aug 21, 2012
- Victoria Beckham's obsessive exercise regime - Mar 25, 2012
- Lopez quits 'American Idol' - Jul 14, 2012
- Hathaway 'did sit-ups before filming sex scenes in 'Love and Other Drugs' - Dec 22, 2010