Whitney Houston’s comeback to be crowned with Dionne Warwick duetJune 20th, 2009 - 6:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 20 (ANI): American singer Whitney Houston’s comeback will also involve her singing a duet with her soul legend cousin Dionne Warwick.
Houston, 45, will be releasing an album, her first in six years, and it will debut in September this year, and Warwick, 68, has hinted that the two might perform together again.
The cousins collaborated on ‘Love Will Find A Way’ in 1993, and now, 16 years on, they’re set to duet again.
“Absolutely. It’s inevitable,” the Daily Express quoted Warwick as telling the New York Daily News, about the collaboration. (ANI)
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Chinese fans grieve loss of Whitney Houston - Feb 13, 2012
- Whitney Houston: Another star falls (Roundup) - Feb 12, 2012
- Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48 (Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- Houston's mother, daughter lead mourners - Feb 18, 2012
- Whitney Houston Sings At The Funeral For The Deceased Mama Brown - Feb 02, 2011
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012
- Pop star Whitney Houston dies at 48 (Second Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- Whitney Houston has spent her entire fortune - Jan 25, 2012
- Warwick to receive lifetime achievement award - Feb 03, 2012
- Rihanna's dress sizzles on Grammy's red carpet - Feb 13, 2012
- Alexandra Burke to duet with mum - Mar 15, 2012
- Foo Fighters win five Grammy Awards - Feb 13, 2012
- Lady Gaga thanks Whitney Houston for inspiring 'Born This Way' - Feb 14, 2011