Whitney Houston’s casket photo upsets familyFebruary 26th, 2012 - 1:50 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 26 (IANS) Whitney Houston’s family was reportedly very upset when they saw a photo of the late singer lying in the casket published on the cover of a magazine.
Sources close to the family told TMZ that the family is disgusted that the photo was printed and they have no idea how security surrounding the casket was breached. Houston’s family is confident that the photo was taken from inside the funeral home, but they have no idea who would have taken the picture.
Whitney’s mother, Cissy, has taken the publication of the photo the hardest, added the source.
Despite their disgust and outrage, Houston’s family will not investigate the matter further, reports tmz.com.
Meanwhile, owner of the funeral home has denied any wrongdoing on her part or that of her staff.
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Houston's mother, daughter lead mourners - Feb 18, 2012
- Whitney Houston's friend writes book - Jun 16, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina to see Whitney's body Saturday - Feb 17, 2012
- Morgan mistakes a drag queen for Houston - Jul 17, 2012
- I'm proud of my daughter: Houston's mom - Mar 31, 2012
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012
- Singer Aretha Franklin clears the air about her comments on Cissy Houston - Feb 24, 2012
- Houston's mother writing a book - Apr 28, 2012
- Houston's fellow hotel guests demand refund - Feb 21, 2012
- Bobby Brown to write a tell all book about Whitney Houston - Feb 22, 2012
- Did Houston mix prescription drugs with alcohol? - Feb 13, 2012
- Whitney Houston Sings At The Funeral For The Deceased Mama Brown - Feb 02, 2011