Whitney Houston Sings At The Funeral For The Deceased Mama BrownFebruary 2nd, 2011 - 8:37 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
February 2, 2011 (Pen Men at Work): Whitney Houston is a legendary American pop as well as R&B songster, record and movie producer, and previous fashion model. She has been a conqueror of the Grammy and Emmy Awards historically.
Whitney Houston is identified for her poignant coloratura high-pitched voice, singing potency, variety and melismatic proficiency. Her unveiling album was discharged in 1985 to critical as well as money-making intercontinental triumph. She managed to discharge seven uninterrupted ‘No. 1’ chartbusters on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 table. She was among a handful of African-American vocalists, who attained ‘intense alternation’ on MTV, during the network’s preliminary years in the 1980s.
Houston wedded R&B vocalist, Bobby Brown, in 1992. In March 1993, she procreated their initial baby, a girl named Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown. However, regrettably, amidst extensive media reporting of the chaos in her vocational and private life, Houston terminated her matrimony with Bobby Brown in 2006.
However, there was unification between Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown recently as Whitney sung at the memorial service for Bobby’s Mom, Carole Brown. Whitney delivered two renditions during the service, one of which was the Gospel song, ‘Precious Lord Take My Hand’, which Whitney sung solitarily. Her second rendition was in concert with Johnny Gill and the remainder of the New Edition, who sang ‘Never Would Have Made It.’
Sources have asserted to TMZ that Whitney stretched out to Bobby and requested his permission to participate in the funeral for Carole aka Mama Brown, who breathed her last breath in Los Angeles on January 20.
- Whitney Houston Attends Bobby Brown's Mother's Funeral - Feb 02, 2011
- Houston leaves fortune for daughter - Mar 08, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012
- Houston's daughter not adopting mom's last name - May 31, 2012
- Houston to get posthumous award - May 17, 2012
- Whitney Houston is sending her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown to rehab - Mar 17, 2011
- Rihanna's dress sizzles on Grammy's red carpet - Feb 13, 2012
- Is Bobby Brown going to attend Whitney Houston funeral? - Feb 15, 2012
- Houston's daughter shattered by mom's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Pop star Whitney Houston dies at 48 (Second Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina to see Whitney's body Saturday - Feb 17, 2012
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Whitney Houston: Another star falls (Roundup) - Feb 12, 2012
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Daughter pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Aug 10, 2012
Tags: alternation, american pop, carole brown, chartbusters, coloratura, emmy awards, fashion model, gospel song, johnny gill, last breath, lord take my hand, matrimony, men at work, pen men, pitched voice, precious lord take my hand, renditions, songster, whitney houston, whitney houston and bobby brown