Whitney Houston ready to talk about 7yr exile excluding drug addictionJune 8th, 2009 - 6:25 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jun 8 (ANI): American singer Whitney Houston is said to be ready to dole out the story on her seven-year exile from recording, but will not touch on the subject of her drug addiction.
Houston, 45, who is about to release a new album on September 1, has been receiving requests from everybody in the entertainment media for interviews.
“They only want to let her talk to journalists who’ll agree not to ask about her substance abuse,” the New York Daily News quoted an insider as saying.
A representative for Houston has said that speculation on any PR plans is “premature, as nothing has been set”, but rumours have it that the edict will go for the TV morning shows, which are all angling to get her to perform live.
“The deal is, if they want her, then Matt Lauer, Diane Sawyer or whoever isn’t supposed to ask her tough questions,” the source added. (ANI)
- Houston denies banning journalists from discussing her drug problems - Jun 10, 2009
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012
- Today is Whitney Houston's birthday - Aug 09, 2012
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Whitney Houston has spent her entire fortune - Jan 25, 2012
- Not working in Houston biopic: Rihanna - May 18, 2012
- Ray J distraught over Whitney Houston's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Whitney Houston is sending her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown to rehab - Mar 17, 2011
- Whitney Houston's Tour In Full Throttle - Feb 27, 2010
- Celebs condole Whitney Houston's death - Feb 12, 2012
- Matt Lauer Denies Cheating, Wife Backs Him - May 15, 2010
- Houston in financial crisis - Jan 24, 2012
- Lindsay off the party circuit - Feb 29, 2012
- Chaka Khan says that Whitney Houston was a friend and a little sister - Feb 15, 2012
- Whitney Houston checks into outpatient rehab - May 10, 2011
Tags: american singer, angling, diane sawyer, drug addiction, edict, entertainment media, exile, insider, journalists, matt lauer, new album, new york daily news, singer whitney houston, speculation, substance abuse, tough questions, tv morning, whitney houston, york daily news, york jun