Whitney Houston Attends Bobby Brown’s Mother’s FuneralFebruary 2nd, 2011 - 8:30 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Feb 2, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Whitney Houston, who created a news a few days ago, for her apparent baby bumps, as a result of her extra tight gray dress that she wore in a television show, has once again created a news. This time however, it is for a good and sensible cause. Whitney Houston reportedly attended the funeral of her ex-husband, Bobby Brown’s mother, Carole Brown’s funeral on January 31, who left her breathe on January 20 this year.
Whitney Houston performed her popular number “Precious Lord Take My Hand” for the occasion, that took place in Boston, Massachusetts. Later on, she was accompanied by her ex- husband’s New Edition band mates, for the song “Never Would Have Made It”. According to the reports of a famous musical news source, the popular RnB singer of the retro era, Bobby Brown wanted to celebrate her mother’s life, after his demise. Although he felt a tremendous sense of loss after her death, he felt that it was the perfect occasion to further establish the memories of his mother in his life. The funeral was attended by three of the singer’s children, Bobbi Kristina, LaPrincia, Bobby Jr and Cassius, along with his fiance and ex-wife, Whitney Houston.
It was good to see the former couple getting united for the occasion, even if it was for a very short time. Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown were divorced in 2007 after going through a bitter spousal support and custody battle. The case went in favor of Whitney Houston, who got full custody of their daughter Bobbi Kristina, who is now 16 year old. Bobby Brown was not granted any spousal support.
- Houston leaves fortune for daughter - Mar 08, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012
- Whitney Houston is sending her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown to rehab - Mar 17, 2011
- Is Bobby Brown going to attend Whitney Houston funeral? - Feb 15, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina to see Whitney's body Saturday - Feb 17, 2012
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Whitney Houston sings at Mama Brown's funeral - Feb 02, 2011
- Houston's mother, daughter lead mourners - Feb 18, 2012
- Houston to get posthumous award - May 17, 2012
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Bobby Brown to write a tell all book about Whitney Houston - Feb 22, 2012
- Whitney's New Jersey mansion might be sold off soon - Feb 16, 2012
- Whitney Houston Sings At The Funeral For The Deceased Mama Brown - Feb 02, 2011
- Houston's daughter shattered by mom's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Houston's daughter not adopting mom's last name - May 31, 2012
Tags: baby bumps, band mates, boston massachusetts, carole brown, cassius, custody battle, feb 2, fiance, full custody, kar, lord take my hand, meena, new edition, news source, precious lord take my hand, sense of loss, spousal support, television show, whitney houston, whitney houston and bobby brown