Whitney Houston advises Rihanna not to reconcile with Chris BrownFebruary 27th, 2009 - 5:37 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, February 27 (ANI): Superstar singer Whitney Houston has warned Rihanna against reconciling with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown after an alleged bust-up with him.
Cops are probing whether Brown made criminal threats after allegedly attacking the Umbrella hitmaker, following a pre-Grammys party on February 8.
Rihannas father has already confirmed that her relationship with Brown is over.
Houston has now advised the 21-year-old star to end the troubled romance for good.
“Dont make the same mistakes I did. Whenever you let your heart rule your head, you are bound to run into trouble, Contactmusic quoted Houston, who ended her turbulent marriage to Bobby Brown in 2007, as saying in a statement to Hollyscoop.com.
Houston and Bobby Brown split in 2006, and endured a messy divorce and custody battle over their teenage daughter Bobbi Kristina. (ANI)
- Houston to get posthumous award - May 17, 2012
- Houston leaves fortune for daughter - Mar 08, 2012
- Whitney Houston: Another star falls (Roundup) - Feb 12, 2012
- Rihanna's dress sizzles on Grammy's red carpet - Feb 13, 2012
- Whitney Houston Sings At The Funeral For The Deceased Mama Brown - Feb 02, 2011
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012
- Houston's secret 'son' to get share in wealth - Feb 26, 2012
- Winfrey interviews Houston's girl - Mar 08, 2012
- Houston's daughter not adopting mom's last name - May 31, 2012
- Pop star Whitney Houston dies at 48 (Second Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Chris Brown 'focusing on his upcoming album' - Jun 01, 2009
- Whitney Houston's daughter denies rehab rumours - Mar 18, 2011
- Daughter pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Aug 10, 2012
- Janet Jackson consoles Bobbi Kristina on the death of Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
Tags: bobby brown, bust, chris brown, contactmusic, cops, criminal threats, custody battle, grammys, heart, marriage, messy divorce, old star, relationship, singer whitney houston, superstar singer, teenage daughter, troubled romance, turbulent marriage, umbrella, whitney houston