When Zac Efron’s bungee jump angered movie bossesJuly 22nd, 2010 - 5:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 22 (ANI): Zac Efron has revealed that he angered the movie bosses last year when he bungee jumped off a bridge in Vancouver, Canada.
The former High School Musical star turned daredevil for the day during a break from filming new movie ‘Charlie St. Cloud’.
Efron admits he signed up for the activity on a whim, but later found himself in trouble with his superiors.
“You’re actually not allowed to do it. I got in really big trouble. In your contract you’re not supposed to do it. It was a lapse of judgement. Believe me, I could have been reamed. I probably shouldn’t have gone. We decided at two in the morning the night before,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying. (ANI)
- Efron wants to be daredevil - Apr 19, 2012
- Zac Efron wants to bare all for a film - Sep 18, 2010
- Teresa Palmer And Zac Efron Dating? - Feb 05, 2011
- "The Lucky One" Co-stars Zac Efron And Taylor Schilling Dating? - Dec 22, 2010
- Zac Efron Is Teresa Palmer's New Beau? - Feb 06, 2011
- Zac Efron's beard itches Vanessa Hudgens - Sep 17, 2010
- Hudgens hopes Efron watches 'Sucker Punch' - Apr 03, 2011
- Efron blown away by Taylor Schilling - Apr 23, 2012
- Zac Efron's New Avatar - Sep 21, 2010
- Zac Efron admits visiting strip club - Jul 30, 2010
- Zac Efron wants cameo in 'Glee' - Sep 20, 2010
- Zac Efron enjoying singleton status - Jan 07, 2011
- Zac Efron eager to star in 'Memphis' movie - Aug 19, 2010
- Sheen invites Longoria for 'Anger Manegment' cameo - Aug 25, 2012
- Playing a perfect guy annoyed Efron - Apr 06, 2012