When Victoria forgot son Brooklyn at homeMay 1st, 2012 - 9:21 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 1 (IANS) It was like a “Home Alone” situation in the Beckhams’ household. Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham once left her 13-year-old son Brooklyn in the kitchen and realised this only when she was driving down the road without him.
“I jumped in my Range Rover, put the car seat in, put my iPod on and drove to school. And then I realised, I’d left Brooklyn in the kitchen,” thesun.co.uk quoted the 38-year-old Victoria as saying.
“I was driving along, talking away, and all of a sudden, I looked down at the seat, and I was like I’ve forgot something.”
“I felt like such an idiot because I was in a huge rush. Harper (her daughter) was in the car, I was in the car, and we were on the way to school - but we did not have the child who needed to go to school,” she said.
Victoria also has two other sons - Romeo and Cruz - with husband David.
- Beckham's kids love tipsy mom - Apr 14, 2012
- Beckham gives piggy ride to daughter - Feb 26, 2012
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- Fifth child on Beckhams' mind - Sep 21, 2011
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- Beckhams want daughter Harper's foot cast memento - Aug 02, 2011
- Beckhams plan lavish first birthday for Harper - Jun 29, 2012
- Victoria dedicates Olympic performance to family - Aug 16, 2012
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- David Beckham wants one more kid! - Jul 30, 2011
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- Beckham losing British accent - Mar 14, 2012
- David Beckham gets 'love' tattoo on his hand - Oct 10, 2011
- David Beckham - the cook! - Sep 18, 2011