When Victoria Beckham suffered panic attackAugust 19th, 2012 - 1:51 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 19 (IANS) Singer Victoria Beckham suffered a panic attack and almost walked off stage ahead of the Spice Girls reunion gig at the Olympics closing ceremony.
The 38-year-old took to the stage on the last night of the London 2012 Games Sunday and turned to calming bandmate Emma Bunton as they made their way to centre of the stadium in traditional British black cabs, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
During an interview for Britain’s Heart FM radio station, the star praised Bunton for her approach, saying, “I was in the taxi with Emma before we started and I nearly just got out of the car. I was so nervous.
“I felt sick and Emma was so amazing. Honestly, that’s how you know a real friend. If it wasn’t for her, I would not have been out there.”
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- Mel B rubbishes fall-out with Victoria Beckham - Jan 12, 2011
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Emma not part of 'Spice Girls' reunion tour - Mar 21, 2010
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Spice Girls reunite in London - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel C wants Spice Girls to perform at 2012 Olympics - Nov 14, 2010
- Ger Haliwell hopes to convince Posh for 2012 Olympics - Jan 30, 2011
Tags: black cabs, emma bunton, femalefirst, fm radio station, games, heart fm radio, london 2012, olympics, olympics closing ceremony, panic attack, real friend, reunion gig, spice girls, spice girls reunion, taxi, victoria beckham