When Thurman felt like a sex objectAugust 21st, 2012 - 6:27 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 21 (IANS) Actress Uma Thurman says she was unhappy being treated like a sex object when she shot a cosy scene for “Dangerous Liaisons” in 1988.
She admitted she was sexually naive when she appeared alongside John Malkovich in the movie, reports femalefirst.co.uk. She was 18 then.
“I could not stand being the inflatable sex doll everyone wanted me to be. I was naive, sexually, when I made that film and it felt paralysing to be thrust in to this overtly sexual image which had nothing to do with who I was,” said Thurman.
The movie had a sequence wherein Malkovich seduced her.
- Johansson doesn't like sex symbol tag - Mar 30, 2012
- Single Uma Thurman content with personal life - Jan 05, 2012
- Uma Thurman's stalker violates probation order - Nov 03, 2010
- Robert Pattinson Verbalizes That Sex Scenes With Kristen Stewart In Upcoming 'Twilight' Film Were Akin To A Twister - Jan 19, 2011
- Is Uma Thurman a cougar? - Apr 08, 2011
- Lovato feels confident without make-up - Jul 19, 2012
- Being solo is relaxing for Scherzinger - May 08, 2011
- When Hathaway thought of living with a cat - Aug 21, 2011
- Jean-Paul Gaultier to launch lingerie line - Aug 06, 2011
- New dolls on Pattinson, Stewart 'Twilight' wedding - Jan 12, 2012
- Kimberly Wyatt unsure about marriage - Dec 15, 2011
- Uma Thurman to romance Pattinson on screen - Nov 21, 2009
- Kristen Stewart offered stripper job - Oct 20, 2010
- Depp's strange hobby; collects Barbie dolls - Jul 31, 2012
- Mendes wanted to be make-up free in 'Last Night' - May 22, 2011