When Sienna Miller was tortured by director into cryingApril 2nd, 2009 - 10:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 2 (IANS) British actress Sienna Miller has revealed that she was “tortured” by film director John Maybury to get her into a character.
Miller, 27, said Maybury pushed her to the brink, making last year’s Dylan Thomas biopic “The Edge of Love”, reported the Mirror online
She stars with Keira Knightley in the movie as woman in love with the poet.
“The hardest scene, emotionally, for me was when I was crying and pulling stitches out. John locked me in a trailer with the saddest music I’ve ever heard and said, ‘Come out when you’re ready’ and kind of tortured me,” she said.
Apparently it worked as she ended up “sobbing and snorting all over the place”.
- Sienna Miller was actually tortured for a film scene - Apr 03, 2009
- Keira Knightley, Carey Mulligan lock lips in new flick - Jun 17, 2010
- Mulligan is brilliant at crying: Knightley - Jan 31, 2011
- Is Emma Watson The Undoubted Sexiest British Actress? - Nov 24, 2010
- Keira Knightley ridiculously mature for her age, says pal Sienna Miller - Mar 23, 2009
- Keira Knightley: Sienne Miller Is Better In Dealing With Media Attention - Dec 15, 2010
- Games, music bonded nerdy Miller, Knightley on The Edge Of Love set - Mar 11, 2009
- When Keira Knightley sang like a pubescent boy - Mar 16, 2009
- Knightley sang to get over split - Jan 17, 2011
- Watson voted sexiest British actress under 30 - Nov 17, 2010
- Sienna Miller not afraid of filming lesbian love scenes - Jun 26, 2008
- Knightley replaces Johansson in song film - May 18, 2012
- Keira Knightley cries over criticism - Jan 09, 2012
- Emma Watson named Britain's 'best-dressed woman' - Sep 29, 2010
- Keira Knightley enjoyed playing villain in new flick - Oct 14, 2010