When seasick Pink tried to kill herself by jumping off a yachtJune 2nd, 2009 - 1:52 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 2 (ANI): Pop punk star Pink reportedly felt so seasick recently that she tried to take her own life by jumping off a yacht in the middle of an ocean.
She was hoping the vessel’s captain to dock the boat at night.
However, after the captain denied, the So What singer decided on throwing herself overboard.
According to reports, as the singer teetered on deck with a bottle of wine in her hand, she was talked out of a suicide bid by husband Carey Hart.
“I once chartered a yacht through the Mediterranean. But in the end I tried to jump off the boat and kill myself because I wasn’t getting along with the captain,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“The idea was we’d go to port every night so we wouldn’t be rocking like The Perfect Storm, but he had other ideas. We were out in the ocean riding the waves. I got sick and couldn’t take it.
“I got my favourite dress in one hand, a bottle of wine in the other hand and I was ready to jump in the ocean and die. Luckily Carey talked me down,” she added. (ANI)
- Rihanna parties till dawn, gives crew sleepless nights - Jul 19, 2012
- Pink's sleepless nights - Jul 01, 2011
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012
- Pink undecided on baby's name - Nov 30, 2010
- Pink gives birth to a baby girl - Jun 03, 2011
- Knitting - singer Pink's new hobby - Jul 20, 2011
- Mariah Carey takes a tumble onstage - Sep 28, 2010
- I have been really mean, says Pink - May 09, 2010
- It's daughter over gym for Pink - Jul 10, 2012
- Carey opens up about her twins - Dec 27, 2011
- Pink to name her baby after a whiskey? - Nov 30, 2010
- Rihanna wants to collaborate with Tempah - Jul 31, 2012
- Duffy's goes for 48-hour drinking binge - Feb 08, 2011
- Pink wants more kids - Nov 16, 2011
- When a frog attacked Pink during toilet break - Jul 18, 2009