When Pattinson cancelled his dateNovember 13th, 2011 - 2:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 13 (IANS) Actor Robert Pattinson says he refused to speak to a girl when his school friends learned they were going on a date as he hates drawing attention to himself.
The 25-year-old, who is dating his “Twilight Saga” co-star Kristen Stewart, always disliked drawing attention to himself, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I never had that feeling where I need to show the world anything. I remember being at school and I asked someone out on a date when I was 12, and the next day everyone asked if we were going out. I was like, ‘Oh god’. I don’t think I ever talked to the girl again - it was too much of a hassle. The more speculators you get, the more disastrous things are,” Pattinson told Marie Claire magazine.
- Kristen Stewart just loves vampires! - Aug 13, 2011
- Older women always excited Pattinson - May 06, 2011
- Kristen looks like an alien: Pattinson - Sep 07, 2011
- Kristen Stewart hides from fans - Jan 16, 2011
- Pattinson can sacrifice clothes for love - Mar 26, 2011
- Robert Pattinson says Kristen Stewart relationship 'is very traumatic' - Mar 03, 2011
- Jodie Foster surprised Kristen Stewart is still in movie business - Mar 18, 2011
- Stewart loves British pubs - Nov 06, 2011
- No sex without love for Robert Pattinson - Mar 27, 2011
- Pretty girls motivated Pattinson to join acting school - May 06, 2011
- New dolls on Pattinson, Stewart 'Twilight' wedding - Jan 12, 2012
- I fell in love with Vancouver: Kristen Stewart - May 13, 2011
- Not ready for marriage: Stewart - Jun 14, 2010
- Stewart and I are technically married: Pattinson - Oct 30, 2011
- Pattinson likes secret love life - Apr 19, 2011